The Hamilton Sound Vision Listening Center has everything you need for classroom audio and video for up to 6 students at a time. Give your students access to great educational content on most popular formats including DVD, CD, MP3 and more.
LCP/MV8920/6SV Listening Center Includes:
(1) Hamilton Sound Vision Portable DVD/CD/MP3 Boombox
Hamilton Electronics presents the Sound Vision Portable Video Boombox Movie & Music System. Featuring a 7" LCD Display for Movie Playback, the Hamilton Sound Vision Plays DVD, CD, CDR/RW and CD-G Karaoke disks. The built-in USB memory reader also lets the Sound Vision read JPEG, MP3 and MPEG-4 files. There’s even an. AM/FM radio!
Even with all its advanced features, the Sound Vision is easy to use. DVD and CD playback can be done with the controls directly on the boombox. Additional features and menus are accessed using the included remote control.
• Durable design and construction for classroom use
• 7" 16:9 LCD display to display DVDs, MP4 videos, or Photos
• Plays DVD, CD, CD-R/RW, and JPEG discs
• Plays MP4 video, MP3/WMA, JPEG photo from a USB device
• AM/FM Radio
• 1 mini-plug headphone output (Compatible with Hamilton jackboxes)
• 2 microphone inputs
• Composite RCA video output
• Optical digital audio output
• Can be powered with a AC cord, or 8 "C" sized batteries (batteries not included)
In the box:
• Hamilton Sound Vision Boombox
• Remote Control
• AC Power Cable
• Users Guide
(1) Hamilton HAMP-3 1GB MP3 Player
The Hamilton HAMP-3 is a portable 1GB USB MP3 player and recorder with built-in microphone. Teachers can use it in concert with the USB capabilities of the MV8920 boom box to prepare audiovisual lessons on their computer and then play them back on the MV8920. Drag and drop any MP3, WMA, MP4 or JPEG file to the HAMP-3, plug it in to the MV8920 and use the on-screen menu to access your content!
(1) Six Position Jackbox with Individual Volume Controls
(6) Hamilton HA-5 Deluxe headsets Stereo/Mono smart, noise-reducing, fully adjustable
The Hamilton HA5 Headphone features two-in-one operation in 1/4 in stereo and 1/4 inch mono modes. New soft leatherette style washable, replaceable ear cushions, new easier-to-wear lighter design with swivel ear-cups and soft coil, 3 meter long cord (almost 10 feet!) all contribute to longer fatigue-free use. Now in easy to mark medium gray colors. Use in groups with a listening center jackbox.
• Impedance: 170 ohms
• Speaker drivers: 57mm cobalt magnet type
• Headphone frequency response: 18-20k Hz
• 3 Meter Cord
• One (1) year warranty.
(1) Lockable Carrying Case (Lock not included)
One Year Warranty