The Hamilton Sound Vision Listening Center has everything you need for classroom audio and video for up to 8 students at a time. Give your students access to great educational content on most popular formats including DVD, CD, MP3 and more.
LCP/MV8920/HA2V Listening Center Includes:
(1) Hamilton Sound Vision Portable DVD/CD/MP3 Boombox
Hamilton Electronics presents the Sound Vision Portable Video Boombox Movie & Music System. Featuring a 7" LCD Display for Movie Playback, the Hamilton Sound Vision Plays DVD, CD, CDR/RW and CD-G Karaoke disks. The built-in USB memory reader also lets the Sound Vision read JPEG, MP3 and MPEG-4 files. There’s even an. AM/FM radio!
Even with all its advanced features, the Sound Vision is easy to use. DVD and CD playback can be done with the controls directly on the boombox. Additional features and menus are accessed using the included remote control.
• Durable design and construction for classroom use
• 7" 16:9 LCD display to display DVDs, MP4 videos, or Photos
• Plays DVD, CD, CD-R/RW, and JPEG discs
• Plays MP4 video, MP3/WMA, JPEG photo from a USB device
• AM/FM Radio
• 1 mini-plug headphone output (Compatible with Hamilton jackboxes)
• 2 microphone inputs
• Composite RCA video output
• Optical digital audio output
• Can be powered with a AC cord, or 8 "C" sized batteries (batteries not included)
(1) Hamilton HAMP-3 1GB MP3 Player
The Hamilton HAMP-3 is a portable 1GB USB MP3 player and recorder with built-in microphone. Teachers can use it in concert with the USB capabilities of the MV8920 boom box to prepare audiovisual lessons on their computer and then play them back on the MV8920. Drag and drop any MP3, WMA, MP4 or JPEG file to the HAMP-3, plug it in to the MV8920 and use the on-screen menu to access your content!
(1) 8 Position Jackbox
(6) Hamilton HA2V headsets with inline volume controls, Stereo/Mono smart, noise-reducing, fully adjustable
Hamilton Electronics HA2V - Super affordable personal educational headphone with in-line volume control. These headphones feature Hamlton’s exclusive patented ASM™ automatic stereo/mono technology. ASM™ allows these headphones can be safely used with virtually all school audio equipment. Never longer worry about mismatching headphones between different sources and damaging ears or equipment. No switches to set or special plug adapters to change - the headphone knows if it is plugged into a stereo or mono system and automatically adjusts! Operates in 1/8 inch stereo, 1/8 inch mono, 1/4 inch stereo or 1/4 inch mono modes.
Built with kid’s health and safety in mind, these are the first headphones designed to combat the spread of head lice in schools. Each headphone comes in its own heavy-duty, write-on, reclosable bag. When sealed in the bag, lice is killed in 24-48 hours without the use of chemicals.
• In-line volume control
• Operates in 1/8 inch stereo, 1/8 inch mono, 1/4 inch stereo or 1/4 inch mono modes
• Impedance: 170 Ohms
• Frequency response: 18-20k Hz
• Cord: 2 meters
• Speaker drivers: 40mm Cobalt magnet type
• Weight: 5 Ounces
• One (1) year warranty.
(1) Lockable Carrying Case (Lock not included)
One Year Warranty