The Final Click HD440EXT is an amazing 4x4 HDMI Matrix switcher that also allows you to extend the signal via CA5E or CAT6. The HD440EXT offers unprecedented flexibility and convenience by routing high definition audio/video from any of four HDMI video sources to any of 4 displays over HDMI cable. The unit allows 4 remote displays over inexpensive, standard CAT5e/6 cable. It eliminates the need to disconnect and reconnect sources to a display equipped with one input.
Four receivers (included) work with the HD440EXT as a full functional module. Full High-Resolution HDTV signals are supported up to a resolution of up to 1080p over HDMI cable. Distances of up to 40M are possible over CAT5E/6 cable. The HD440EXT works with all HDMI enabled devices HD-DVD players, TiVo systems, PCs, and satellite set-top boxes that connect to an HDMI display. This unit also provides hard to find RS232 control as well as IR with included remote. Always use premium cables to ensure maximum performance!
• Allows any HDMI display to view any source at any time
any source to be displayed on multiple displays at the same time
HDMI or DVI to HDMI cables are used to connect the inputs and the matrix
• Each Output includes one HDMI output and UTP output over
cat5e/6, but only one way is available at a time.
• Comes with 4 UTP
• UTP output extends signal up to 40m for 1080p by CAT-6
• Each Input includes an infrared Emitter, which is used to
control the long-distance source device by Remote Control.
display's inputs can be switched with the IR remote control or through
• Support HDMI 1.3b
• Support highest video resolution
• Support 225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channels)
• Support 12bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep
• Support HDCP * Support uncompressed audio such as LPCM.
* Support compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby
Digital(including DTS-HD and Dolby True HD.) Specifications
- Bandwidth: 225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channels)
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p, 4 HDMI female connectors
- Output Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p, 4 HDMI female connectors, 4 UTP
- Input DDC Signal:5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Single Link Range: 1080p/1600 x 1200
- Remote Control Port: RS-232 female, 3.5mm Mini-Stereo
- Power Supply:5V DC
- Power Consumption:10 watts (max)